We're happy to release an update to our DGP, Cloud API, Unity SDK and Customer Portal. Details below
- Improved automated deformation of didimo geometry to improve overall likeness.
- Improved neck geometry of the base face mesh.
- Improved tongue geometry submesh.
- Added new hair 003.
- Eye texture (cornea_BaseColor) is now also PNG.
- Several fixes to poses of eyes and mouth to improve animation smoothing.
Find out more about the didimo package here
- Added new endpoint for fetching all of the demo didimos (/didimos/demos).
- Fixed issues on the didimo search endpoint.
Find out more about the Cloud API here
- Changed paths. The SDK no longer has a "Didimo" root folder, so it can be used as a submodule. It must still be placed at "Assets/Didimo"
- Improvements to visual quality
- Added 1 new hairstyle
- Smoother experience on first import of the project
- Added mobile module
- Improved network demo scene
- Updated sample didimos
Find out more about the Unity SDK here
- Added support for multiple demo didimos.
- Demo didimos and user didimos are now shown in isolation.
- Introduced ability to search didimos based on
key(with wildcard support)
Find out more about the Customer Portal here