3 months ago by João Orvalho
Platform Release 22#22
We're happy to announce the last release of 2022 with a new web tool - try a didimo - and updates to our Customer Portal, CLI, DGP, iOS app, Unity and Unreal SDK. Details below
> > Release Highlights
- Improved Likeness of didimos by improving skin tone estimations and facial contour landmarking.
- Improved support for glTF : added multiple material support, reduced size of file and enforced mesh consistency.
- Improved Blender support for FBX package.
- Asset Fitter package is now private - It is an incremental service available to customers with a character generation contract. Contact us.
- Added take a picture for didimo generation in Customer Portal
- Updates to our Didimo Unreal Plugin
- Try a didimo: a new web based tool to generate to quickly your first didimo - no need for registration.
> Didimo Generation Pipeline v2.5.14
📘 Find out more about the didimo package here
> Cloud API
📘 Find out more about the Cloud API here
> Customer Portal
📘 Find out more about the Customer Portal here
> Unity SDK v4.6.1
> Unity SDK v5.0.0
> Unity SDK v5.0.1
> Unity SDK v5.1.0
📘 Find out more about the Unity SDK here
> Unreal SDK Preview
📘 Find out more about the Unreal SDK here
> Didimo CLI v2.8.0
📘 Find out more about the Didimo CLI here
|Try a didimo (WebGL)||Try a didimo|
|Unity Asset Store||Male Avatars|